Your new profile page has arrived!
A new-look profile page has arrived! This article will guide you through the new look of the Profile page and walk you through the new features it has to offer.
Our new profile page has been designed to easily access all the important pages within OpenLearning, along with enabling you to further personalise your profile to be meaningful for you!
The new layout of the profile page has been designed to feature your OpenLearning details along with all your essential information in an organised and refined format. Underneath your profile image you will see your name and location, which you now have the option to edit. There is also a button which copies your profile page link to share with others users.
If you wish to send someone a direct message, you will see a Send a Message button on the right-hand side of their page (if they have chat enabled).
The new profile page consists of five tabs:
- About Me: Along with your written about section, you can now add a video as well! The video could be an introduction of yourself or just a fun video you would like to share with the OpenLearning community.
- Portfolio: This section will be available in the near future!
- Communities: In this section you will be able to view your Fans, Courses Created and Courses Joined. Manage which courses are displayed in the Communities tab, by going to Manage my Enrolments from the courses icon in the top-bar.
- Credentials: You will be able to view any badges you have been issued from courses along with certificates you have received.
- Blog: This will redirect you to your blog page.
There are also other interactions in which you can customise your Profile Page:
- Change the colour of the theme: Instead of having one of your course banners displayed at the top, you now have the ability to change the colour of your background theme.
- Change your Display Name: If you wish to change your Display Name, you can now easily do so by clicking the edit button next to your name.