Comment made on examination report does not display in student view
- An assessor writes a comment on a students' Examination Report:
- The student receives a notification about the comment:
- When the student goes to the examination report, there is no comment visible:
- The assessor view shows the comment as visible:
Steps to reproduce:
- As an assessor, write a comment on a test users' marked Examination Report
- Log in as the test user
- As the test user, click on the notification for the comment
- As the test user, you will be taken to the Examination Report, but there will be no comment visible
Thanks Katarina .
This is an issue with Assessment Reports.
Also when a new comment is added to the assessment report, the student receives a notification of the comment, but the comment section is not visible to the student on the report.
Melody Wang Brooke Hahn , should this behave as per the outcomes based assessment reports where the comments are only displayed to the students once the report is released?
Hi Katarina Chmolova ! This issue has now been fixed :)