What are kudos?
Kudos points are awarded to you by the community. You receive kudos for contributing quality content to a course that might be helpful and informative for other people.
Kudos can be earned by likes and favouriting pages.
- Comment Kudos: There is a 'like' button on every comment. When someone likes your comment or page, you receive a Kudos point.
- Page like Kudos: If someone clicks on the 'Like' button at the bottom of a page that you have created, you receive a Kudos point.
- Page favouriting Kudos: When someone favourites a page (by clicking on the star icon) added or created by you, you receive a Kudos point.
You can see how many Kudos you have on your profile page as well as on any course's home page.
- On your profile page you will see the sum total of your kudos across courses.
- On any course's home page, you will see the kudos you have earned by contributing within that course only.
Good luck contributing meaningful content within your course communities! :)