Integrate course in onboarding flow
We want to integrate Openlearning in our onboarding flow. The goal is to let a new user take a course, and only let the user continue the onboarding if (s)he passed the course.
How we want the whole process to work:
1) The user creates an account on our website
2) We send the user to Openlearning, to complete the course
3) User comes back to our website
4) We automatically check if the user has completed the course
5) Only if the user has completed the course, the user can continue our onboarding
We have been trying to find documentation on how to do this, looked at the API docs and tried to contact the Openlearning team. But without any success.
Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Hi Tom! First, let me say we are very sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I was now able to locate the message Niel sent to us a few weeks ago. We aologize!
Rest assured, this is now a bright light on our radar! :)
I'm not exactly sure about the process you're asking about, but I will found out, and we will reply to Niel by e-mail if that's OK with you? I'll let update you here on the forum as well.
Just to clarify - your students will only need to complete the course, or also pass an exam?Reply