How do I use the Twitter widget?
Widgets are the tools with which course administrators create and build the pages of their course.
The Twitter widget can be used to embed a particular Twitter post.
In order to access the Twitter widget:
- Go to the page in your course where you'd like to add this widget.
- Select Edit mode.
- In the lefthand widget menu, choose Advanced, and then click on the Twitter widget icon (or you can hold and drag it wherever you'd like on the page).
After adding a Twitter widget to your page, you can set it up by following the instructions below:
- Click on the Setup tab at the top of the widget.
- Go to Twitter's Publishable Widgets to get a Twitter embed code.
- Paste the embed code in theTwitter's Embed Code text box.
- Click Save Changes and Done.
Here's what a sample Twitter post will look like: