6. I'm a beginner course creator. Where can I get help?
Guide: OpenLearning Basics - Contents
- Creating your course URL
- Roles and permissions
- Understanding classes
- Setting course dates
- Setting up credentials
- I'm a beginner course creator. Where can I get help?
We're excited to help you with your course-creating journey!
Here are some of the resources that you might find useful when creating courses on OpenLearning:
- The OpenLearning Creators' Handbook - click HERE to get your copy.
- Within the platform, the Course Setup Wizard will also provide you with a guided approach to developing your course.
- You can also refer to Course Creator Guides on our help pages.
- Subscribe to our blog for advice, educator stories and downloadable templates from our team.
- We also have a page where we showcase Great Learning Design Examples.
- Last but not least, our CS team is available through the Live chat (bottom right corner of the course) and the contact form.