What is an institution portal?
An institution portal is a great way to showcase all of your organisation's courses under the one portal page, complete with your own branding elements.
With an Institution Portal, you can:
- customise the look and feel of your portal
- decide which courses should be displayed
- create qualifications and course pathways
- access student data
- export student data
- use a custom domain name
- set up customised certificates/badges
- utilise LTI integration for single-sign-on (do-it-yourself setup guide)
With a Premium Institution Portal, you can do everything listed in Institution Portal above, and you also get:
- Experience API (xAPI)
- Course management API
- Student management API
Please see our pricing page for more details.
An example of an institution portal on OpenLearning
The image below shows a demo institution portal for a floristry school. This demo portal has been set up with a qualification as well as a series of short courses. There are further customisations that can be used in a portal (such as displaying course categories) that will be covered throughout these guides).