How do I gain 100% completion in a course?
Your progress in a course is tracked by the progress bar at the top right of the screen. This bar starts off white and fills in green the farther along in the course you are.
Course progress is tracked automatically and is a great tool for you to keep track of what you have completed, along with making sure you haven't missed any pages or activities.
Here is how you can use the progress bar to figure out how much of a course you've completed and what's left to do.
Click on the progress bar
You will be redirected the following page showing you more information no your course progress
If you scroll down, you'll find a list of each page in the course that counts towards progress. Next to each page is a circle that indicates whether or not all activities on that page have been completed
If a page shows an incomplete green circle or a green dot, that means there are still activities that need to be completed. Click on the page title to be redirected to it and complete the activities.
I've completed all the activities, but my progress won't change. What do I do?
Here are some tips to make sure you receive full progress on each page:
- Make sure you've scrolled all the way to the bottom of the page and read all the course content
- Be sure to watch every video all the way to the very end
- Try leaving an interesting or insightful comment at the bottom of the page
- Double check that all quiz answers submitted are correct
- Be sure to interact with each widget and submit all assignments
If you're still having trouble, you can contact us at email@example.com for more help!